Austin, America’s #1 boomtown, is a leader in many areas and now they can add online public engagement to the list! This webinar video is your chance to learn best practices from one of the top online public engagement case studies we’ve seen in 2018. Find out how the City of Austin engaged 5,100+ citizens online to help inform the Austin Strategic Mobility Plan, its first locally-focused comprehensive transportation plan.
Join Liane Miller, AICP and Planning & Policy Manager with Austin’s Transportation Department, as she shares winning elements of her team’s online public engagement playbook. Learn how they combined great online engagement with the right promotional strategy to involve thousands of people, including communities that have been underrepresented in past processes. Discover which of three transportation scenarios earned the most public support.
Watch this complimentary webinar recording to learn how to:
- Reach more people, even with limited staff
- Share and collect richer planning information by going online
- Leverage business partnerships to lower barriers to engagement
- Mine survey results to build a plan that works for all communities
- Impress decision makers with a transportation plan informed by the people
We would like to thank our webinar sponsors: NCDD and APA! An AICP CM credit is available for watching this on-demand educational webinar.
Over 800 planners and public engagement professionals registered for this popular live event. You can now watch the recording at your convenience.