Make an impact - help create better communities by engaging thousands!
MetroQuest delivers popular online engagement software that generates the broadest, most actionable public support for the success of community and transportation plans. Help us create better communities by empowering agencies to engage thousands in urban planning!
Offered as an annual SaaS (Software as a Service) subscription, MetroQuest is the community survey software of choice for US DOTs (departments of transportation), cities, counties, and North America's leading planning, engineering, and public engagement firms.
The GovTech industry is growing and the new MetroQuest SaaS platform is quickly gaining market traction. Be part of this feel-good Vancouver success story. Take your career to the next level by becoming part of the team that delivers the most optimized online community engagement experience in the market.
Marketing · Vancouver, British Columbia
MetroQuest office is located in the heart of downtown Vancouver. In accordance with provincial guidelines, the position will be remote until further notice.
We are currently seeking a Content Coordinator to support the marketing team’s ABM, lead generation, and nurture campaigns with targeted, quality content!
About the Role
This role specializes in creating targeted content to educate key prospect groups on the tools and best practices for virtual public engagement. The successful candidate is a strong writer who is interested in urban planning and civic engagement, and is looking to develop professionally towards content marketing and strategy. With a creative and flexible mindset, they’re quick learners who can take initiative, work well independently, and contribute meaningfully to a collaborative team!
- Coordinate and create regular blogs on timely topics
- Craft emails to support webinar, conferences, ABM and nurture streams
- Aid in creating visual assets, such as for social media, blogs and other campaigns
- Work with the team and industry contacts to develop case studies
- Learn about the public engagement industry and apply knowledge to content creation for transportation planning
- Improve campaign effectiveness using SEO, thought leadership, and best practices
- Report and continue to optimize on content results and metrics
- Contribute to additional marketing initiatives as required
Who You Are
- strong written and verbal communication skills
- Interest in transportation planning and online public engagement
- Familiar with social media platforms and digital communications
- Able to simply convey complex or technical concepts across a range of audiences
- Team oriented, with ability to take initiative, collaborate, and communicate
- Flexible and with good attention to detail in writing, design, and incorporating feedback
- Interest in content marketing and strategy
- Good technical aptitude
- Minimum 1 year experience in professional environments
- Post-secondary degree in relevant fields, or equivalent experience
- Experience with urban and transportation planning an asset
- Experience in Adobe Creative Suite or equivalent an asset
- Experience in SaaS as asset
Our “COCO” values are core to how we treat teach other, how we work for our customers, how we made decisions, why we come to work, and how we’re able to deliver the best survey solutions for online public engagement!
We support and encourage one another, giving more than we expect. We’re inclusive, open, and transparent. We are all equals, collaborating with colleagues and peers beyond our walls because great ideas are everywhere.
We take pride in delivering world-class public engagement solutions – we’re driven by this greater purpose. We obsess over quality until customers are delighted. We always keep the customer in mind and at heart.
We empower clients to reach extraordinary levels of engagement. We achieve greatness together, and we celebrate success together. We’re passionate about results and generous with encouragement.
WE OWN IT!!! We love our work because we welcome initiative, courage, and play. Going above and beyond is part of our everyday. We grow as individuals when we’re resourceful, take ownership, and get things done.