Please enjoy this video of the MetroQuest at the Seminar on Stakeholder Consultation and Engagement hosted by GHD in Toronto in November 2014. It was a fun audience of folks from government agencies throughout Ontario. We’ll also be releasing interesting segments from the lively Q&A session that followed. Stay tuned.
Would you like a free consultation about your project?Let’s chat
(because real engagement goes way beyond the usual suspects)
- Proven effective – MetroQuest is the most mature public outreach software available with over 16 years of award-winning projects and continuous refinement.
- Innovative – Recommended as a best practice for community engagement by the APA, FHWA, TRB and many others.
- Research-based -Developed over 10 years through research involving three universities and over 70 academics.
(because every project is unique and your tools should fit)
- Versatile – Mix and match screen types and features to meet the community engagement needs of any project, any phase, at any scale.
- Customizable – Integrate your own content and branding – even embed MetroQuest into your website.
- Multi-channel – Leverage touch-screen kiosks, mobile devices, social networks, online communities and interactive workshops to reach thousands.
(because the budget shrank and expectations grew)
- Economical – Everything you need for the cost of a single public meeting. Save more with our partner discount program.
- Fast – Our easy configuration process takes you from initial scoping to public launch in 4 weeks.
- Efficient – Don’t waste time with written comment cards. MetroQuest collects and organizes the input for you in XLS or PDF reports.