After successfully using MetroQuest as the online engagement platform on several projects at other Kimley-Horn locations, the Twin Cities office has followed suit to become the latest member of the MetroQuest partner program. This means that the location will enjoy discounted pricing for the use of MetroQuest as well as a host of other […]
Would you like a free demo?Sign me up
(because real engagement goes way beyond the usual suspects)
- Proven effective – MetroQuest is the most mature public outreach software available with over 16 years of award-winning projects and continuous refinement.
- Innovative – Recommended as a best practice for community engagement by the APA, FHWA, TRB and many others.
- Research-based -Developed over 10 years through research involving three universities and over 70 academics.
(because every project is unique and your tools should fit)
- Versatile – Mix and match screen types and features to meet the community engagement needs of any project, any phase, at any scale.
- Customizable – Integrate your own content and branding – even embed MetroQuest into your website.
- Multi-channel – Leverage touch-screen kiosks, mobile devices, social networks, online communities and interactive workshops to reach thousands.
(because the budget shrank and expectations grew)
- Economical – Everything you need for the cost of a single public meeting. Save more with our partner discount program.
- Fast – Our easy configuration process takes you from initial scoping to public launch in 4 weeks.
- Efficient – Don’t waste time with written comment cards. MetroQuest collects and organizes the input for you in XLS or PDF reports.