MetroQuest is an industry leader in public engagement software that enables government agencies in Canada and the USA to optimize the collection of informed public input for community and regional infrastructure planning projects.
We’re seeking an Account Manager to join the sales team in driving substantial growth through effective lead qualification and opportunity development. If you have proven your ability as a successful B2B sales professional in the technology industry, this might be the opportunity to further enhance your skills and grow with an exciting company.
Based in downtown Vancouver, MetroQuest offers a fun and collaborative work environment, competitive remuneration, beautiful office space with great amenities, a full kitchen complete with free snacks and beverages, free Friday lunches, and an opportunity to contribute to a successful Vancouver company that’s making a difference in the world.
- Effectively and proactively follow-up and qualify leads from tradeshows, webinars and other marketing initiatives
- Develop viable sales opportunities through a professional and consultative sales approach
- Proactively call on high value potential clients
- Convert sales opportunities into secured wins in a timely and professional manner
- Develop deeper relationships with customers to explore additional business opportunities
- Track and manage the sales pipeline through effective use of CRM, and ensuring that information is up to date and complete
- Participate in team meetings and report on activities and results on a weekly basis
- At least two years in a professional B2B sales role in the technology industry, ideally with a “solution selling” or “customer-centric selling” foundation.
- Exceptional verbal communication skills and outstanding phone presence
- Ability to clearly and professionally communicate in writing.
- Technically savvy with an ability to learn new technologies.
- Strong computer skills -Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, CRM)
- Self-motivated and able to work independently and with a team
- Proven ability with organization, prioritization and time management.
To apply for this position, click the “Apply by Email” button. Please include a Cover Letter and Resume.